CTC Software’s HIVE Content Management System (HIVE CMS) allows you to seamlessly organize, store, search for, and collaborate on content files. With Revit® functionality and integration, HIVE CMS is specifically designed for the architecture, construction, and engineering sectors. From single-person small businesses to global enterprises, HIVE CMS can help you effectively manage your content and optimize your productivity.
Common Issues With Content Management
Here are a few common scenarios many of our clients once faced in their daily workflow:
- A large number of files spread across multiple networks of computers, leading to disorganization
- Time wasted and productivity lost searching for and locating files
- An inability to access or work on files offline or without a VPN
- An inability to locate, organize, or manage files on existing servers
- An inability to collaborate effectively on project files because multiple teammates are working on the same file, naming it differently, or saving it in different places
When you find yourself grappling with any of these issues, you can rethink how you manage your content with the help of HIVE CMS—and see an improvement in workflow, time management, and ROI.
Benefits of HIVE CMS
The Hive Content Management System is a powerful tool that allows you to:
- Organize, manage, and enable access to content, as well as ensure that content is kept up-to-date for all project participants
- Implement group and individual project management capabilities
- Access your files remotely without a VPN
- Easily find Revit, AutoCAD, PDF, image, and other file types with library search, tag search, favorite search, and file metadata search capabilities
- Immediately access files for use in your BIM and CIM project models
- Obtain performance metrics based on account management, content analytics, content browsing, and active model analytics
For Revit users of the AEC sector, HIVE CMS offers numerous additional benefits:
- Monitor Revit project timelines and deadlines
- Dig deep into Revit project performance issues by monitoring open time, saving time, and warning counts
- See which of your team members are using which versions of Revit and ensure that all team members are using the same version of Revit—eliminating the possibility of your project crashing
Whether you are an entrepreneur, small local business, online business, large company, or startup thinking about going global in the AEC sector, HIVE CMS will help you succeed and grow. HIVE CMS will help you stay organized and keep track of your content whenever and wherever you want. You can also ensure that your projects are running smoothly by monitoring how your teammates are accessing files. Best of all, you and your team will never lose any files or have difficulty finding them again.
Try Our Hive Content Management System for Improved Workflow
When you are looking for a solution to improve your content management and overall workflow, consider CTC Software’s HIVE Content Management System. With our risk-free 30-day trial, you can test-drive HIVE CMS to see if the software is right for you. Contact us today to learn how you can revitalize your content management, ramp up your productivity, and save time and money.