As you may have heard, Midwest U 2019 is fast approaching. March will come quicker than you think! We here at CTC Software as your host of MU are readying for a great conference again this year. If you haven’t already, please be sure to mark your calendars August 20th, 2018, and save the dates so you can attend both days and make the most of this local continuing education conference which has been custom made for our clients, like you!
Stay up to date with the latest announcements for Midwest U 2019 by joining our mailing list.
Just as we are preparing, we wanted to let you know that the call for speakers for MU 2019 is quickly approaching, opening up later this month! So get your class proposals ready for Midwest University 2019, as the call for class proposals is coming very soon!
- Receive a full conference pass for yourself and a co-speaker
- $250 honorarium for those who teach more than one class
- Be a part of one of North America’s premiere development conference for AEC professionals
- Build your reputation as an industry leader
- Help others solve unique technology challenges
Industry areas in which we are looking for classes:
- Building Multi-discipline
- Civil Transportation
- Civil Site
- Civil Multi-Discipline
- Survey and GIS
- Scanning and Drones
- BIM/CAD Management
- Virtual Reality
Unsure if your topic/idea for a course is a good one? First time speaking, or teaching at a conference? No worries, we are here to help! Please reach out to us, as we would love to talk to you about your potential class!