Upcoming Events › MEP
Events Search and Views Navigation
Join SolidCAD’s Technical Specialist, Drew Jarvis on September 24 at 10:30 AM PST/1:30 PM EST as he uncovers the most popular and favorite tools of the BIM Manager Suite.
- Dimension Checker; A tool created to identify dimension strings using the dimension override options and presents for review. Learn more on how additional filter options can be used to narrow the search results.
- Family Checker; A tool developed with established criteria that allows you to validate families in a project or run on batches of family files at any time. Learn how you can check many factors such as parameter naming, geometric constraints, embedded CAD use, file sizes and more.
- Type Swapper; Swapping types, and even families, is no longer a time-consuming process when using Type Swapper. Discover the simplicity of identifying and deleting duplicates
- Schedule Parameter Resolver; Schedule Parameter Resolver makes it fast and easy to synchronize multiple schedules with the right parameter information by changing the parameter definitions in the schedule to match the parameters used in families within the project, without losing the schedule formatting.
Civil 3D template creation and editing can be a tedious process. Not with the CIM Manager Suite though. This webinar will cover a suite of tools that allow you to create a Civil 3D template in a fraction of the time it would otherwise.
- Speed up template Layer and Object Layer Settings creation though dynamic spreadsheet syncing
- Quickly tweak settings in your template with automated annotation and Civil 3D styles tracking and replacing
- Automate Description Key Set and Figure Prefix DB creation through spreadsheet syncing
- Easily create and edit Linetypes without dealing with tedious .lin files