Upcoming Events › Live Event
Events Search and Views Navigation
This live demonstration will help the user to understand the power of BIM Manager Suite from CTC Software. Examples will include methods of expediting the tedious process of Revit file maintenance. One workflow will focus on family library cleanup, while another workflow will be devoted to project cleanup. Join AEC Technical Specialist Matt Linn for this informative webinar.
- Become more familiar with the Revit tools in BIM Manager Suite.
- Learn the workflows that expedite the tedious process of Revit file maintenance.
- Understand how the BIM Manger Suite tools can cleanup Revit projects.
- Understand how the BIM Manger Suite tools can cleanup Revit family libraries.
During this webinar, AEC Technical Specialist Joe Levija, will go over highlighted items in the Mechanical starter model. Those items will be the views that come with the starter model such as: place holders, view templates, views, sheets, filters and pre-made model groups.
- We are going to learn about some key essential content items that are added into the MPP for Mechanical.
- We will discuss using the MEPPP starter model to implement plumbing standards with the place holders, view templates, views, sheets, filters and pre-made model groups.
- We will discuss growing our mechanical using what we have and adding to the MEPPP starter Model.
- We will highlight key items in the MEPPP starter model.
As a BIM Manager, you have better things to do with your time than to manually track down shared parameter files and issues. While the Shared Parameter Manager will not find files for you, once you have them, it will compare and help in the merging if appropriate. Additionally, you can manage parameters in the SP file more easily by updating naming conventions using individual updates or with a convenient find/replace. This Webinar will introduce you to the major functionality, allowing you to discover a better way to manage your shared parameter file.
- Accessing Shared Parameter Manager
- Introduction to Interface
- Compare Multiple Shared Parameter Files
- Update Parameter Names
Join SolidCAD and CTC’s Shawn Zirbes and uncover how the BIM Project Suite allows Autodesk Revit users to automate routine tasks, manage large numbers of content files, generate database information and much more in a lot less time, all within the Revit environment. BIM Project Suite is meant for everyday users of all skill levels and used by firms of all sizes. This presentation will discuss and lightly demonstrate some of the functionality.
- How to obtain the Suite
- Discussion of Suite Deployment
- Identification of Free vs Licensed Tools
- Description of Popular Tools
Join SolidCAD’s Technical Specialist, Drew Jarvis on September 24 at 10:30 AM PST/1:30 PM EST as he uncovers the most popular and favorite tools of the BIM Manager Suite.
- Dimension Checker; A tool created to identify dimension strings using the dimension override options and presents for review. Learn more on how additional filter options can be used to narrow the search results.
- Family Checker; A tool developed with established criteria that allows you to validate families in a project or run on batches of family files at any time. Learn how you can check many factors such as parameter naming, geometric constraints, embedded CAD use, file sizes and more.
- Type Swapper; Swapping types, and even families, is no longer a time-consuming process when using Type Swapper. Discover the simplicity of identifying and deleting duplicates
- Schedule Parameter Resolver; Schedule Parameter Resolver makes it fast and easy to synchronize multiple schedules with the right parameter information by changing the parameter definitions in the schedule to match the parameters used in families within the project, without losing the schedule formatting.