Upcoming Events › Civil
Events Search and Views Navigation
Sheet Generator will create Plan and/or Profile sheets, similar to the native Viewframes toolset, but allows dynamic updating of sheets. Users will be able to create “Viewshapes” in Modelspace, then edit them and “push” changes to sheets. Viewport size and position, Profile Views, north arrow, sheet numbering, Matchline text and more, are all dynamically linked to Modelspace “Viewshapes”. Brian Levendowski from CTC will show off this awesome tool included in the CIM Project Suite.
- Create dynamically-linked Plan and/or Profile sheets
- Update sheets by editing “Viewshapes” in Modelspace
- Automatic updating of Viewports, Profiles Views, Sheet Set Fields, Matchlines, and more
- Automatic Profile Matchline placement & setting of Profile Station/Elevation
Create project-specific legends and quantity takeoffs of both AutoCAD and Civil 3D objects. Data Wizard will scan drawings and create a dynamic legend, including text and symbology. Objects can include Blocks, Cogo & Survey, Points, Multileaders, Hatches, Lines, 2D & 3D Polylines, Survey Figures, Feature Lines, Parcel Segments, and Alignments. Legend and quantify takeoff settings can be saved in different templates for quick and easy execution by end users.
- Creates project-specific legends or quantity takeoffs of AutoCAD and Civil 3D objects
- Specify one or more drawings, or limit to a sheet, and scan for chosen objects types
- Objects include all AutoCAD and Civil 3D point, line and area-type objects
- Save template files for easy creation of legends or takeoffs in the future
As a BIM Manager, you have better things to do with your time than to manually track down shared parameter files and issues. While the Shared Parameter Manager will not find files for you, once you have them, it will compare and help in the merging if appropriate. Additionally, you can manage parameters in the SP file more easily by updating naming conventions using individual updates or with a convenient find/replace. This Webinar will introduce you to the major functionality, allowing you to discover a better way to manage your shared parameter file.
- Accessing Shared Parameter Manager
- Introduction to Interface
- Compare Multiple Shared Parameter Files
- Update Parameter Names