Room Data Sheets Updates
- Enhancement: Title block names are displayed as type and family name
- New Feature: New choice for how background processing should occur
- New Feature: Performance improvements: user controlled background view size estimation and notifications of overly long processing times required
- New Feature: Room Data Sheets now flattens adjacent boundary walls that are parallel or have angles of less than 20 degrees. This will allow creating elevation views on almost-flat multi-segment walls with possibly curved segments.
- New Feature: Now creates key plans for rooms and spaces
- Enhancement: Added parameter: Cut Plane Offset. This parameter governs the distance between the wall (or wall chord for curved walls) and the elevation cut plane
- Enhancement: Improved view range specifications.
- Enhancement: Improved view naming and ordering of elevation views
- Enhancement: Rename mulitple RDS views and sheets in a single operation
- Enhancement: Select multiple rooms for view/sheet creation at one time
- New Tool:This tool assists in the creation of data sheets for both rooms and spaces
- Fixed issue with elevation view generation for rooms with upper limit bound to level above
- Corrected title block name listing
- Fixed issue where reflected ceiling plans could not be created in some cases