Projects and Families Upgrader Updates
- New Feature: Modifies type catalogs being upgraded to support required changes for Revit 2021
- Enhancement: Tool available to run even if a project is not open in Revit
- New Feature: You can now specify a view by name to be used to override the preview image. If no view with the name specified exists, it will do its best to preserve the old preview image, or pick the most appropriate view if none can be determined
- New Feature: Fixed control location when resizing main window
- New Feature: User can now select “Open Workset Defaults” when central files are upgraded
- Enhancement: The file C:\ProgramData\CTC\Projects and Families Upgrader\FileOpenDialogAutomation.txt will now be created and used to control how pop-up dialogs are dismissed when projects are opened
- Enhancement: When upgrading central files in the same location, “Relinquish All Mine” is performed before saving.
- Enhancement: Upgrade in new location improved when processing workshared models – now opens detached prior to relocating
- Upgrade in Current Location error “The central model was saved in a different version of Revit” has been resolved
- “Refresh” folders errors corrected
- Fixed an error that would occur if a family to be processed was really, really old.
- Preview images should no longer be able to get lost after an upgrade.
- Fixed a condition that may result in CAD files not copying and their paths not updating correctly
- Settings were not being retained when exiting the add-in