Label Genie Updates
- Enhancements: Added option to manually select anchor objects in drawings. Added option when labeling layouts to create a unique layer for each layout.
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue where layout-specific labeling was not respecting exact viewport extents. Fixed an issue where segment labels were not following the assigned layer. Fixed misc. issues with specific drawing files.
- Fixs: Fixed an issue where auto-feature lines could not be selected in the drawing. Fixed an issue where erroring occurred when trying to save a template. Fixed an issue where app errored when running line and curve labels. Fixed an issue where the Required Object field for surface type labels was not reseting correctly. Fixed an issue where unfound label styles were causing the interface to glitch. Fixed an issue where child styles for some categories were not appearing in the style lists. Fixed an issue where manual text overrides performed prior to using label genie were being erased.
- Enhancement: Improved user guide explanations for drawing source and label selection behavior.
- New Feature: Added option to label in profile and section views with select label types. Added new label types, including blocks, dimensions, general note, pipe network labels, single line text, profile and section view labels, surface contours. Added new anchor object types: arcs, lines, parcels, cogo points, survey points, survey figures, surface contours, and 3d polylines. Added new data contents sources, including user-defined properties, property sets, object data, and block attributes. Additional features, including Civil 3D label overriding, object orientation on point-type labels, “counter” component in data contents, interval anchor points on segment objects, and misc. performance and stability enhancements.
- Fixes: Fixed misc issues and bugs: fixed issue where additional drawings wouldn’t label when selected layouts option was chosen, fixed issue where station/offset labels wouldn’t label along curve alignments, fixed issue where surface filtering wasn’t working, adjusted autocad field embedding to not occur on xreffed objects (which would cause the field to break), fixed issue where certain filter settings would cause crashing, fixed issue where segment label styles weren’t updating, fixed issue where label genie templates weren’t loading.
- Enhancement: Added option to specify destination layer of labels.
- First Release: Automatically label sheets with Civil 3D and AutoCAD annotation. Choose label type, anchor object and points, contents and formatting, then insert 1000s of labels at once. Works on multiple drawings and layouts at the same time. Users have detailed control of label insertion, including offsets, rotation, scaling, styles, and more. AutoCAD labels can be populated with custom text and AutoCAD fields. Save labeling templates for quick repeat on other projects or drawings.