Import & Link Manager Updates
- Enhancement: Import and Link Manager should work better on scaled-up 4K monitors
- New Feature:Point Cloud Links supported.
- New Feature:On Revit Links, the room bounding property can be adjusted.
- Enhancement: Added option to exclude linked Revit projects, significantly reducing query durations while examining the model
- Enhancement: Grid now has columns displays “Referencing Sheet” and “Sheet Number” for applicable link types.
- Enhancement: Now presents warning when changing remote file data on central files regarding requiring re-save to central the next time the project is opened.
- New Feature: now allows saving a report to a spreadsheet file
- New Feature: now breaks down the imports and links into separate lists by these filters: All, All Links, All Imports, Revit Links and CAD Links
- Enhancement: added support for relative pathing when using the load/reload from function
- Would attempt to open in a family enviornment, this was unsupported and has been disabled
- Would not open if an image was on any sheet
- Report an error if two or more views shared the same name.