Fab Sheets Updates
- Enhancement: Fixed an Issue Where Unplaced Rooms, Areas and Spaces Were Causing Errors on Launch.
- Enhancement: Now Possible to Delete Sequences Even if There are Associated Increment Definitions.
- Enhancement: Fixed Errors that Prevented Updates of Views for Some Sequences and Increments.
- Enhancement: Fixed an Issue Where the Sequence or Increment Separator Character Could Cause Problems on Launch if Used More than Once.
- Enhancement: Optimized view filters applied to selection views
- New Feature: Export sequence and increment data
- Enhancement: Choose new methods for applying view filters to generated views
- Enhancement: Improved storage of settings in the project, particularly for workshared environments
- New Feature: Specify view templates for schedule view creation
- New Feature: Create sheet views for increments of sequences
- New Feature: Create selection views for increments of sequences
- Enhancement: in some cases, project parameters which are associated to multiple categories could cause FS to no longer update sequences and views. FS will continue processing other items in the list when it encounters errors (as best as possible).
- New Feature: First Made Available.
- Fixed errors which prevented update of views for some sequences and increments under certain circumstances
- Fixed issue where sequence/increment separator character, if used more than once in a name or value, can cause problems when querying views on app launch.