Corridor Mapper Updates
- New Features: Fixed an issue where changes to assemblies would cause the app to error.
- New Features: Completely rebuilt the legacy Corridor Mapper tool to a new app. Corridor Mapper version 2 allows for linking of subassemblies to styles and object names. Can also now select multiple subassemblies at once an assign targets to all of them. Subassemblies can now be mirrored to other subassemblies, so that when the source one changes all the dependent subassemblies update with it. A default surface can be assigned for surface targeting so that as new surface type subassemblies are added to the corridor their surface target will automatically assign. Users can filter out objects by type. Manual selection of targets has been added. A list of current targets is now available to view targets assign automatically and manually to a given subassembly.
- Enhancement: Merged all Corridor Mapper functions into a single dropdown in the Ribbon.
- Fixes: Improved recognition of left- and right-side targets.
- Enhancement: Performance improvement.
- Fixes: Fixed an error preventing mapping of certain corridors.