Casework Configurator Updates
- New Feature: Now supports Revit 2021
- Enhancement: Suite now supports Revit 2019, as well as 2018, 2017 and 2016. Support for 2015 has been removed.
- Enhancement: this is the first Revit 2017 version. Now supports Revit 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Enhancement: Casework Admin, when choosing compatible families in an assembly, checking the checkbox of one checks all that have been selected
- Enhancement: Casework Admin, in list of configured assemblies, a right-click option allows processing multiple selections or all configured
- New Feature: Casework Configurator, nested families do not force renaming if they are identical and already instantiated in the project
- New Feature: Casework Configurator, Configured assemblies have parametric naming
- Fixed issue where Finish and Save settings were missing from the final tab