BIM Data Suite Updates
- Enhancement: General updates to better work with Revit 2021.1’s units updates
- Enhancement: Enhanced usability and user experience
- New Feature: Now supports Revit 2021
- Enhancement: Fixed an Installation Issue When Upgrading from 2019 or Older.
- New Feature: Now supports Revit 2020
- Enhancement: Required a Database Schema Update. A script is provided.
- New Feature: Added “Contact Support” button to the toolbars in each of the add-ins. This button can be turned off with a setting.
- New Feature: Added “Contact Support” button to the Revit ribbon. This button can be turned off with a setting.
- New Feature: Now Supports Revit 2019.
- Enhancement: Added a Note to the Configuration Windows About Which TCP Ports to Have Open.
- New Feature: Now Supports Revit 2018.
- New Feature: This is the first Revit 2017 version. Now supports Revit 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Enhancement: Larger Amounts of Data Can be Sent to BIM Data Suite Server, Particularly if it’s Running on a 32-bit Computer.
- Enhancement: The Entire Suite May Not Load Correctly if Any Ribbon Button Grouping is Turned On at the Same Time When Small Icons are Turned On.
- Enhancement: Compressed Snapshots Will Now Work When the Data to Compress is More Than 4 GB in Size (e.g. for Very Large Models).
- Enhancement: The Suite is Now Compatible with the Collaboration for Revit addin, Version 9.
- New Feature: CTC BIM Batch Suite Released.
- Fixed issue with display of schedule names in Revit 2020
- This tool has been moved from the BIM Project Suite to BIM Manager Suite due to multiple customer requests due to concerns that the tool was too powerful for many users.