Auto Grader Updates
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue where loading certain grading family templates caused an error. Fixed an issue where parent features lines being added to a surface in template insertion family types were causing odd surface behavior. Fixed an issue where naming a child grading component “parent” would cause the app to crash. Fixed an issue with template grading families where deletion of template feature line and subsequent running of a family referencing that template would result in deletion of all child feature lines.
- Enhancement: Added support for partial station ranges to wrap around the end of closed parent feature lines. Added option to duplicate “split” points in parent features lines as PVIs in child feature lines. Added option in child feature line formatting when grading existing feature lines to “keep source” of existing feature lines. Added option in stations settings where users can specify the starting station to increment from, opposed to it always being 0+00.
- New Feature: Added new feature for template insertion grading families, where Distance at Slope and Distance to relative Elevation methods can have the template insertion elevation determined by adjacent feature lines, and not just the parent feature line. This allows for smarter placement of grading pads relative to surrounding lot elevations.
- New Feature: Added “template” grading families, where users can define standard house or grading pads, then automatically insert them along a roadway. Other new features include automatic surface boundary creation, ability to target feature lines and polylines or hold a slope to end of child feature lines in perpendicular families, frequency control for surface targeting methods around bends on parallel parent feature lines, better stationing controls, create new surface/stype/layer buttons, more user-friendly family editing, and improved performance across the board.
- Enhancement: Fixed misc issues and bugs: elimiated crashing upon naming two components the same, added validation for numerical inputs, fixed issue where family formatting settings weren’t holding, fixed issue where options formatting settings weren’t reading from drawing settings, fixed issue where if parent feature lines were deleted from a family auto grader would error out.
- First Release: Create dynamic site grading models through linked feature line sets. Define parent feature lines through native methods, then create grading families to generate child feature lines. Specify distance, slope, elevation and daylight parameters to meet design needs. When parent lines change, refresh grading families to automatically update child lines. Breaklines are automatically added to surfaces. Layer, style and site assignment is automated through user settings. Save grading templates for quick repeat in other drawings.