Upcoming Events › CTC Software
Events Search and Views Navigation
Even with the broad set of tools available in Civil 3D, survey users often get overlooked. Check out this webinar to learn about Productivity tools for Surveyors in Civil 3D. We’ll cover data processing solutions from the CIM Project Suite, as well as standard optimization tools in the CIM Manager Suite from SolidCAD.
- Learn to quickly prep data for construction staking.
- Speed up data importing processes, including how to deal with multiple survey code sets.
- Generate project-specific legends, showing only what was surveyed.
- Clean up Civil 3D templates with ease using the Survey Template Manager.
HIVE has been installed on your computer, and you want to know how to use it. This instructional webinar will walk you through how to search, filter and use HIVE to get the most out of it. This webinar will be recorded so you can always revisit it in the future to get a refresher, or to show to new employees to help get them up to speed quickly.
- Accessing the HIVE Content Browser
- Learning how to search and filter content
- Understanding how to save common searches
- Exploring content details for clean model development
Pond grading in Civil 3D typically requires many offsets of feature lines. These relationships between top of pond, benches and slopes are often pre-defined. With Auto Grader from the CIM Project Suite, users can define one pond baseline, then using slope and offset parameters defined in Auto Grader, create all subsequent feature lines automatically. If the pond baseline feature line changes, simply refresh the grading family in Auto Grader and all dependent feature lines will update.
- Grade ponds in a fraction of the time through rules-based feature line automation
- Save pond design templates for future use in other drawings and projects
- Don't worry about managing surface breaklines, since Auto Grader handles it
- Focus more on design and less on tedious feature line editing
Même avec le large éventail d’outils disponibles dans Civil 3D, le volet arpentage est souvent négligé. Consultez ce webinaire pour en savoir plus sur les outils de productivité créés spécifiquement pour les arpenteurs. Nous couvrirons les solutions de traitement des données de la suite Project CIM, ainsi que les outils d’optimisation des normes dans la suite CIM Manager de SolidCAD.
- Apprenez à préparer rapidement les données pour l’implantation sur le terrain.
- Accélérez les processus d’importation de données, y compris la façon de gérer plusieurs jeux de codes.
- Générer des légendes spécifiques au projet, montrant uniquement ce qui a été relevé.
- Nettoyez facilement les modèles Civil 3D à l’aide du gestionnaire du gabarit d’arpentage.
Survey plats and other sheets typically have a lot of annotation. Whether its line and curve labels, Mtext, or Mleaders, hours of time are spent labeling these sheets. With Label Genie from the CIM Project Suite, all Civil 3D and AutoCAD label types can be inserted automatically, across multiple drawings and sheets at once. Insert 100 line and curve label in seconds. Insert 100 MText entities at once, with detailed AutoCAD fields automatically embedded. Sheet annotation for surveyors has never been so easy.
- Automate the insertion of all line and curve, Mtext, Parcel, and Leader Labels at once
- Define source drawings, label type, anchor object, and formatting options, and Label Genie does the rest
- Save labeling templates to quickly repeat on other projects
- Label surfaces by anchoring spot or slope labels to polyline, feature, survey figure, or any other object type
Pipe Network labeling can be a tedious task. We often need different label styles depending on the part type. When you have 75+ parts in a drawing, that becomes a large task. With Label Genie from the CIM Project Suite, users can define label style mappings based on their parts list. When and entire network is to be labeled, each part and size will received the appropriate label.
- Define detailed label style mapping based on parts lists
- Automatically insert unique labels for different types of parts
- Label multiple drawings and labels at once
- When Pipe Network labels fall short, automatically insert Mtext or Mleaders on pipes and structures