Upcoming Events › Architecture
Events Search and Views Navigation
The process of cleaning and repairing a Revit® family library can be very time consuming. Manually opening the family files and checking them for standards compliance can take months. Changing a standard can be painful if only core Revit workflows are used. This webinar will discuss workflows to leverage tools in the CTC BIM Manager Suite™ to streamline this tedious library maintenance. You probably have better things to do with your time than to manually open and repair families. Let us show you how this can be done quickly and efficiently!
- Planning for quality family standards
- Establishing consistent shared parameter standards
- Automating family content correction
- Repairing schedule fields automatically
Planning self-performed concrete pour sequencing can be a pain in the Revit®modeling environment. The creation of object properties, filters and view templates can be very time consuming. Further, updating and maintenance of these properties, filters and templates can eat up valuable time in the field-planning phases. Instead of manually working through these tasks, attend this webinar to see how Fab Sheets from CTC Software can help automate large portions of this process.
- Establishing view templates for pour sequencing
- Configuring Fab Sheets for best performance in sequence creation
- Experience simplified pour sequenced element selection
- Generate views and sheets easily and repeatably
So the new HIVE™ CMS is in use and you want to know how to best maintain your content in the libraries. We will walk through the best practices and workflows for organizing your libraries, creating saved searches and updating families as they change on your network. In this live webinar, you can ask questions of the presenter and get real-time answers to ensure you are administering your HIVE libraries in the most efficient way.
- Learn strategies for HIVE library configuration
- Understand tag creation and assignments
- Obtain and use full library content reports
- Update content already in HIVE easily
Revit® project model maintenance can be disruptive to project teams. Also, this maintenance can be very time consuming to manually do on a regular basis. Instead of manually tracking issues and manually fixing common problems, CTC proposes that your team leverage tools to help automate the model maintenance cycle. In part 1 of this multi-part series, we will demonstrate how you can capture current standards deviations and begin to plan for the repair process.
- Establishing baseline standards in your modeling environment
- Capturing active model data
- Comparing model data to corporate standards
- Planning for future model repairs