Upcoming Events › MEP
Events Search and Views Navigation
MEP Technical Specialist Joe Levija will discuss taking the existing mechanical Revit® model and applying MEPPP content to it and setting up that model for your VDC project.
- Show how grouped families provide significant reduction in modeling time for plumbing layouts
- Discuss what to transfer with "Transfer Project Standards"
- Discuss content to load into the project
- Explore what can be purged out of the engineers' model
Pipe Networks in Civil 3D are a great toolset for storm and sanitary design. However, editing your designs is often a tedious process. Learn how to design and edit pipe networks with design-oriented workflows using the CIM Project Suite from CTC.
- Design entire pipe runs as though they are one smart model.
- Quickly manage part data across pipe networks for easy tabling and annotation.
- As designs change, quickly change out sizes and types across an entire network.