Upcoming Events › Civil
Events Search and Views Navigation
Pipe Networks are often clumsy to work with, requiring tedious editing of parts one by one. With the new Pipe Designer and Parts Swapper from CTC working with Pipe Networks is just how it should be. Learn to design in a dynamic excel-like interface, interpolating slopes along pipe runs, forcing minimum pipe cover, and applying rules to parts in a single click. Swapping parts, including maintaining size while switching part type is now a breeze with Parts Swapper.
- Design pipe networks faster in a dynamic excel like interface
- Interpolate pipe slopes from a between parts to calculate slope
- Set a min cover across entire pipe runs in a single click
- Swap entire pipe networks while maintaining part size, but switching part family
Auto Grader is a game changer in Civil 3D site grading. Through dynamically linked feature line sets, users can create grading families for parking lots, ponds, subdivisions, and more. The latest release features a “template based” grading method, allowing automatic insertion of a user-defined set of feature lines, such as a building pad, along defined baselines, such as a roadway. Other enhancements include more detailed surface targeting, automatic surface boundaries, better family preview controls, and other user-friendly features.
- Learn to use the new "template based" grading family to insert user-defined grading designs.
- Benefit from automated surface boundaries, saving time with surface cleanup.
- Learn about the improved grading family previewer with user controls.
- Hear about a myriad of other improvements and enhancements to Auto Grader.
Pipe Network labeling can be a tedious task. We often need different label styles depending on the part type. When you have 75+ parts in a drawing, that becomes a large task. With Label Genie from the CIM Project Suite, users can define label style mappings based on their parts list. When and entire network is to be labeled, each part and size will received the appropriate label.
- Define detailed label style mapping based on parts lists
- Automatically insert unique labels for different types of parts
- Label multiple drawings and labels at once
- When Pipe Network labels fall short, automatically insert Mtext or Mleaders on pipes and structures
Label Genie, with it’s recent debut, changed how we do Civil 3D sheet annotation. Allowing automated insertion of labels across multiple drawings and layouts at once, Label Genie turns hours of work into minutes. The latest release will feature labeling in Profile and Section Views, and add many new label types, such as dimensions, blocks, pipe and pressure networks. Additional anchor objects will be included and new data sources will be available, such as block attributes, property sets, objects data, and more.
- Automate labeling in Profile and Section Views
- Benefit from even more label types and anchor objects than before
- Add more data sources to your labels, including overriding of civil label contents
- Enjoy a new modeless window, allowing Label Genie to remain open while you work