August 6, 2019 at 1:02 pm #8677Robert DeardorffParticipant
I am going to keep a running list of feedback and ideas in this thread as I test this software.
1) On the project dashboard, consider making the project pulldown show the project number followed by the project name. It is not always possible to remember every project number and having the name of the project along with the number will help confirm the selection. Ex: Instead of 123456, show 123456 – Project Name.
2) Include a date range on all pages so that the user can specify the date range by date as well as by clicking and dragging on the graph.
3) When creating projects, allow for a typical company template which automatically adds permissions.
4) When adding linked folders, consider allowing the ability to add a root folder so that PAL tracks all revit models inside the folder structure rather than having to manually add each folder. Maybe this could be a specific option toggle that the user selects when adding the folder that will be monitored.
5) On the company overview page, allow the user to set the number of top projects and top contributors.
6) In the Activity tab when I select records to delete it does not actually delete them.
January 13, 2020 at 11:11 am #9197Gregory AndersonParticipant
I love the concept, but I am having serious issues getting this to work. I have 50 licenses and was planning on purchasing 100 additional licenses. Let’s make Humphreys & Partners a BETA site and get this working for all of our users.
Gregory Anderson | BIM Manager
HUMPHREYS & PARTNERS ARCHITECTS, L.P
5339 Alpha Road | Suite 300 | Dallas, TX 75240
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.